Welcome to “Nomad Lodge Jety-Oguz” yurt camp!
Camp operating period: all year round
The camp is located in Jety-Oguz gorge, Issyk-Kul region, 40 km from Karakol city and 400 km from Bishkek city. The location of the camp is very convenient for mountain admirers, who can start their own mountain hiking or horseback riding tours through Terskey Ala-Too directly from the camp or make the camp their final destination. The most popular mountain trekking routes are passing through the Tilety pass to Ala-Kul Lake and further to the hot springs of Altyn Aranan gorge, as well as to Chon Kyzyl-Suu gorge.
Besides, the camp is oriented for guests who want to get acquainted with nomadic life, live in yurts and make daylong easy walks on foot or on horseback up the gorge and meet local nomads who graze their cattle on high mountain pastures during summer time.
The camp is open all year round and is happy to welcome guests with its warm hospitality in winter. Lovers of freeriding, snowshoeing and skating in complete silence will be able to lay many interesting routes for themselves.
- The camp has 10 natural yurts for accommodation, decorated in the national style. Accommodation options in each yurt are Basic – by 4 people, Comfort – by 2 people.
- All sleeping yurts are equipped with beds and comfortable mattresses of 80cmx200cm size. Each new client is provided with clean bed linen, two blankets and pillow.
- Each yurt has wooden floor covered with carpet. Each yurt is covered with waterproof cover. All these facilities help to protect sleeping yurts from moisture in bad weather and allows guests to stay comfortably inside the yurt without shoes.
- Each sleeping yurt has an oven for heating. Depending on the weather and temperature outside, each yurt is heated 1-2 times a day (in the evening and early in the morning).
- There are two dining yurts in the camp. Each dining yurt has a capacity for 20 people. Dining yurts are decorated in the national style, have low table, small folding chairs and national mattresses “jer toshok”, that are comfortable to sit on at the table.
- There are four European standard toilets in the camp (with toilet bowls).
- There are two shower cabins with hot water. Shower cabins operate daily from 16.00 to 19.00.
- Electricity in the camp of 220v/50Hz is supplied from 18.00 to 23.00. At this time, guests can charge their phones and cameras.
- Due to its location in the mountains and the lack of communications, the camp has no Internet connection or Wi-Fi.
- In case of unforeseen/emergency circumstances, the camp administration has a 24/7 connection.
- Soft and alcoholic beverages are not available in the camp. You are allowed to bring your own drinks with you. Sale of beverages to other guests is prohibited.
- The basic package of camp services includes accommodation with breakfast.
- Accommodation with breakfast on the base of 4-people accommodation: is 30$ per person per day.
- Accommodation with breakfast on base of Comfort stay, 2-people in a yurt: is 45$ per person per day.
- Meals for guests who are accommodated in the yurt camp are: Lunch is 10$ per person , Dinner is 10$ per person.
- Ordering of lunch or dinner without accommodation – is 15$ per person for lunch and 15$ per person for dinner.
Terms of discounts (discounts are available to children only for accommodation with breakfast):
- From 1 to 3 years – for free
- From 3 to 5 years – 50%
- From 6 to 10 years – 30%
- Horseback riding. Maximum six horses can be arranged at the same time for riding. The payment for horses is made for the whole day use, even if the ride is less in time (1-4 hours). Rent of horse for riding always includes the service of local stableman, horses without service of stableman are not provided.
1 person – 45$ per day
2-3 people – 38$ per day per person
4-6 people – 35$ per day per person
- Transportation for 1-3 people from Karakol to the camp or back, one-side service – is 45$ per car
- Baking of entire young lamb in a local oven “tandyr” – is 250$ per group. The weight of the lamb is 18-20 kg before baking.
- Arrangement of Eagle Hunting show in the camp, including group photo of guests with Eagle – is 100$ for group
- Services of a local guide for one-day hike in the gorge in the summer season – is 45$ per group
- Services of a local guide for one-day hike in the gorge in the winter season – is 65$ per group
- Rent of snowshoes for hiking in winter season – 10$ per person per day
- The booking of the accommodation or other services of the yurt camps can be done through the reservation section on the web-site, or by e-mail email@example.com. Orders by phone or orally are not considered and accepted.
- Along with a written confirmation, a voucher describing all booked services will be sent to your mailbox. Without the voucher, camp services will not be provided and will not be refunded.
- Payment for the camp services is accepted via VISA card while booking or by bank transfer within three working days after receiving of the voucher with the specified bank details.
- For cancelations made more than 7 days in advance – no penalty fee will be charged.
- For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance, but more than 2 days in advance, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations made less than 2 days in advance, no refund will be made.
" Beautiful nature and good living conditions "
"The best place to relax in nature"
" Beautiful nature and well-equipped yurts "
Most popular amenities and services
Tours around Nomad Lodge Jety Oguz
Duration: 4 days
Season: June – September
- Visits to the famous Gorge of the Broken Heart and Seven Bulls
- Skiing on untouched snow
- Accommodation in a nomadic dwelling Yurt in the middle of the forest
Tours around Jety Oguz
Duration: 4 days
Season: June – September
- Visits to the famous gorge of the Broken Heart and Seven Bulls
- An opportunity to get acquainted with the nomadic culture of the country
- Accommodation in a nomadic dwelling Yurt