Welcome to the Amir Hotel – this is a new comfortable hotel in the center of Karakol with easy access to the main streets. Within walking distance are cafes, restaurants, the central bazaar, Holy Trinity Orthodox Church and much more.
The city of Karakol has long been considered the gateway to the natural wonders of the Tien Shan Mountains and Issyk-Kul Lake. However, its unique location and stunning history over time have turned it into one of the most fascinating cultural and culinary destinations in Kyrgyzstan. Karakol is a city full of secrets that he is ready to share with you and tell his wonderful story.
Karakol is known as one of the main regions for mountain hiking tours in all of Central Asia, but at the same time it is the best place to study the culture and hospitality of Kyrgyzstan before, during and after your adventure tour. The ethnic diversity of its food products and markets, the friendly nature of its peoples and homes, and the remnants of several eras in which changes took place, make the city a fascinating place for recreation, food, shopping, socializing and learning.
Hotel Amir offers 18 rooms to your location, of which:
- 5 rooms with a large double bed (Kingsize bed) measuring 2mx1.90cm
- 13 rooms with twin beds (twin) measuring 2mx80cm
- 4 rooms out of 18 are economy class rooms.
- Each room has its own dignity. node with shower, TV, WI FI.
- Clients are provided with mineral water and disposable slippers.
Hotel Amir offers you a continental breakfast in its cozy restaurant. By reservation, you can order lunches and dinners for your customers, consisting of national and European dishes. There is a large selection of vegetarian menus. The cost of lunch or dinner, consisting of three dishes (not including drinks), 13 USD per person The cost of lunch boxing is 7 USD per person
Hotel Amir offers you a conference room for 15-20 people. The cost of rent is 30 USD per day. During seminars and other events, you can also order coffee breaks. The cost of a coffee break is 7 USD for 1 person.
Hotel Amir offers you a Russian bath for up to 6 people. The bathhouse has a relaxation room, a steam room, and a washing room. The cost of 17 USD per hour. There are oak and birch brooms for 3 USD per one
• 50% discount on staff placement.
• 50% discount on staff meals when ordering meals for a group.
• 50% discount on accommodation for experts and partners of the Customer.
• free breakfast for 2 accompanying persons (1 guide + 1 driver) for a group of more than 5 people
• The cost of lunch / dinner for groups of less than 5 people – 13 USD / person, for groups of more than 5 people – 11 USD / person (12% off)
• Children under 3 years old are served free of charge, without a separate bed.
• For children from 4 years to 12, a 30% discount when placed in a separate room.
• For children from 4 years to 12 years when placing in the room of parents without providing a separate bed the cost of 12 USD \ day
• Extra bed for a child aged 4 to 12 years – 12 USD \ day
• Organization of a concert, transport and etc. -7 USD
• You can make reservations for accommodation and other services at the Amir Hotel through the reservation section on the website, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders orally and by phone can only be considered after making an advance payment.
• The client is obliged to submit a request for services from the Amir Hotel in writing, indicating the list of clients (if any), dates of arrival and departure, room categories, as well as a list of additional services.
• In the case of a guaranteed application, the client is obliged to provide an advance payment for the first day of stay in all ordered rooms or provide a guarantee of payment for services in writing.
• If there is no prepayment with a roll-up list of customers 3 weeks before the booked date, the Amir Hotel reserves the right to provide these numbers to other persons who have made a prepayment or provided a complete list of customers.
• The client has the right to refuse the application for the provision of services
in advance (at least seven working days) without any penalties.
Payment for the Hotel’s services is made in cash or via a VISA card upon booking or by bank transfer within three days after receiving the invoice with the bank data indicated in it.
• The client agrees to pay 50% of the cost of the booked rooms if he removes the reservation five days before arrival.
• The client agrees to pay 60% of the cost of the booked rooms if he removes the reservation three days before arrival.
• The client agrees to pay 70% of the cost of the booked rooms if he removes the reservation two days before arrival.
• If the client removes the reservation on the day of arrival, then he undertakes to pay 100% of the cost of the booked rooms.
• Check-in time at the Hotel is 2 p.m. Rooms booked for the upcoming night will be available starting from this time.
• In case of early check-in of the Client, 8 hours before the check-in time set by the Party-1, the daily cost of living is paid.
• Hotel Amir does not provide baggage service.
• Check-out time is 11 pm. The rooms should be vacant by this time. Late departures are permissible, depending on the occupancy of the Hotel, upon prior agreement with the Client and at an additional cost.
• The moment of the actual termination of the provision of the Services is the departure of the Client from the Hotel.
Most popular amenities and services
Tours around Karakol
Duration: 4 days
Season: June – September
- Visits to the famous Gorge of the Broken Heart and Seven Bulls
- Skiing on untouched snow
- Accommodation in a nomadic dwelling Yurt in the middle of the forest
Duration: 4 days
Season: June – September
- Visits to the famous gorge of the Broken Heart and Seven Bulls
- An opportunity to get acquainted with the nomadic culture of the country
- Accommodation in a nomadic dwelling Yurt