Departure from the largest countries of European Union.
Arrival in Bishkek. After breakfast in Bishkek, transfer to the southern shore of Lake Issyk-Kul, the second largest mountain lake in the world at an altitude of 1607 meters above sea level. On the way, visit the old town of Balasagun and Burana Tower. Its construction dated from the 10th to the 11th century. Optionally, you can stop in Kyzyl-Tuu, where the local masters make the wooden parts of the yurts. In the afternoon you will reach Tamga, where you will spend the next few days. Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp.
You have four days to enjoy Issyk-Kul Lake. Your yurt camp is only 150 m away from the lake. You will stay here like nomads in the yurts, but only with a few more comfort. Before dinner you can enjoy unforgettable sunsets and in the beautiful starry sky. The village of Tamga is located on the main route of Silk Road. As it is known, not only goods were transported on this famous Silk Road, but also religions. Stones with Buddhist inscriptions were found in one of the Tamga gorges, that is why the village was given the name “Tamga”, which means “letter”. You can optionally do several activities and visits during these days:
- Visit Jety-Oguz Gorge. Jety – Oguz- (translated from Kyrgyz as “seven bulls”) got its name from a chain of weathered red rocks that resemble bulls lying on the ground and are a hallmark of the gorge.
- Visit Barskoon gorge and Borskoon waterfalls. You can take light hikes inside the gorge or go to the waterfall, the driver will accompany you.
- There is also a unique opportunity for you to practice Kayaking on Issyk-Kul Lake.
- Another of the unique opportunities that you may have is the visit to Tamga Gorge, where you will find old Buddhist inscriptions on the stones.
Today you will drive to Kochkor village. Kochkor is a village surrounded by mountains and large hills. In addition, you will visit «Fairy Tale” canyon. Optionally, visit the women’s cooperation called “Altyn Kol” (Golden Hand). You can take part in the felt production master class and buy beautiful felt art handicrafts from local artists.
Dinner and overnight at the guesthouse in Kochkor.
Today you will drive to the Song-Kul lake. It is a mountain lake at an altitude of 3016 meters above sea level. The nomads spend their summer on the jailoo (pasture) to graze their cattle. You can see herds of sheep and horses. Accommodation in yurts
The whole day in Song-Kul. Here you can go on a day hike in the mountains, meet local shepherds, observe the shepherd’s way of life: taste bread and Kymyz (the Kyrgyz national drink made from mare’s milk). If you would like to experience horse riding during the day, we can organize this service for you for additional payment. Overnight and dinner in the yurt camp.
After early breakfast, transfer to Bishkek. Today you have the opportunity to know the city of Bishkek with guide. Visit Ala-Too square, Oak Park and Osh market. This market is an authentic bazaar in Central Asia, which is popular among locals, because of its abundant offer for all visitors’ concerns. The bazaar always plays an important role in the lives of people and the city. Farewell dinner at local restaurant.
After breakfast transfer to the airport.
" super cool "
" good organisation "
- Tamga – Yurt camp (4 people accommodation in a yurt, shared outside European style private toilet and shower cabins near each yurt)
- Kochkor – Nomad Lodge guesthouse or similar (Twin room accommodation, private facilities in each room)
- Son-Kul – Yurt camp (4 people accommodation in a yurt, shared outside European style private toilet and shower cabins)
Bishkek – Hotel „Bridges“ / „B-Hotel“ or similar Tamga Yurt Camp (Twin room accommodation, private facilities in each room)
- Transport for transfers and excursions during the tour (car in good condition with air conditioning);
- 2 people – jeep
- 3-4 pax – Mini Van or Delica
- 5-12 pax – Mercedes Sprinter
- twin / double room accommodation;
- Four-person accommodation in the yurts
- Full board
- Entree fees to cultural places and nature parks according to the program
- Mineral water during the tour (1 liter per person)
- Tour guide on day 10.
- Early check-in on day 1
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Costs for Kyrgyz visa if necessary;
- Porter service in hotels and at the airport
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Personal expenses of customers
- Any deviations from the program
- Escorting Tour Guide service
- Yurt production show
- Felt carpet production show
- Visit Jeti-Oguz gorge
- Visit Tamga Gorge
- Visit Barskoon gorge
- Kayaking in Issyk Kul
- Eagle Hunting Show
- Supplement for yurt production show in Kyzyl-Tuu is 65 USD per group;
- Supplement for Kayaking in Issyk – Kul – is 25 USD per person per day;
- Supplement for Eagle hunting show in Skazka Canyon or Barskoon Canyon – is 90 USD per group;
- Supplement for horse riding in Son-Kul – is 15 USD per person (2-3 hours of riding) (for the service of escorting stableman is – 25 USD per group of 3-4 people);
- Supplement for English speaking guide service – is 75 USD per day including accommodation and food;
- Supplement for Felt carpet Show – is 55 USD per group;
- Supplement for the trip to Barskoon Gorge – group of 2-3 people (small car) with driver – 60 USD per group;
- Supplement for the trip to the Barskoon Gorge – group of 4-12 people (Mercedes Sprinter of 17 seats) with driver – 90 USD per group;
- Supplement for the trip to the Jeti-Oguz gorge – group of 2-3 people (small car) with driver – 50 USD per group;
- Supplement for the trip to the Jeti-Oguz gorge – group of 4-12 people (Mercedes Sprinter of 17 seats) with driver – 80 USD per group;
- Surcharge for the trip to the Tamga Gorge – group of 2-3 people (small car) with driver – 40 USD per group;
- Surcharge for the trip to the Tamga Gorge – group of 4-12 people (Mercedes Sprinter of 17 seats) with driver – 70 USD per group;
Price is per Person in USD
" good place to relax from the hustle and bustle"